How do I report a Concern?

Reports can be reported to the City directly by phone, through Facebook, Email,  or by filling out a Citizen Report.  Please report all emergencies by dialing 911.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I Find Information on City Events?
2. How can I rent a City Facility?
3. Where can I pay my City Power Bill?
4. What is the City's Garbage and Recycling Collection Schedule?
5. How do I report a Concern?
6. How do I obtain a City Business License?