Current Job Opening
Municipal Clerk of Court
- Performs a wide variety of specialized clerical, accounting and administrative support for the municipal court and city administration
- Collects and posts fines
- Prepares court docket
- Performs other related tasks as needed by the municipal judges and city administration
- Clerical duties may be assigned
- High school diploma/GED with one to three years of clerical-related experience, preferably in law enforcement or court administration
- Must have effective communications skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Knowledge with court administration procedures, clerk of court duties or municipal clerk duties strongly desired
- Must pass a thorough background investigation, pre-employment drug screen and physical examination
- Valid SC driver’s license with a good driving history
How to apply:
Submit application, cover letter, resume and references to Human Resources, PO Box 40, Abbeville, SC 29620. Applications are available online at www.abbevillecitysc.com.
Deadline: September 26 at 5 p.m.
City of Abbeville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.