Current Job Opening
The City of Abbeville Fire/Rescue Department is currently accepting applications for a full-time firefighter.
• High school diploma/GED
• IFSAC Firefighter II certification
• First Responder certification
• EVDT and Pumper Operations I certification
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid SC Class D Driver’s license
• CDL Class B required within 6 months of hire
• Must pass a criminal background check and a driver license record check
• Must be able to complete a medical and physical assessment including drug
Position hours: 24 hours on, 48 hours off
Salary: Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
Benefits: Competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance; annual leave and sick leave
How to Apply: Applications are available at City Hall, 100 Court Square, Abbeville, SC 29620 and online at www.abbevillecitysc.com.
Deadline: August 5, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
City of Abbeville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.