Annual Operating Budget
Each year, City Council adopts a Budget Ordinance adopting a fiscal year operating budget for the City. The City's Fiscal Year is from November 1st to October 31st.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR)
A Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, abbreviated as CAFR, consist of the financial statements from the City's Fiscal Year end.
The CAFR's financial statements are prepared by the City's Finance Department and presented in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The report consists of management's representations concerning the finances of the City. To express an opinion on the accuracy of the financial statements, a firm of licensed certified public accountants performs an audit in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
The CAFRs are available for download by Fiscal Year. If you are interested in a copy of a CAFR that is not listed, please contact the Administration Department to make a request for an archived CAFR report by Fiscal Year.
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2008-2009 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2009-2010 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2011-2012 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2012-2013 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2013-2014 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2014-2015 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2015-2016 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2016-2017 (PDF)
- CAFR Fiscal Year 2017-2018